Saturday, November 04, 2006

another closeted drug-taking bisexual republican

So now mega-pastor Ted Haggard admits he bought drugs -- but didn't use them. And admits he has been alone in a hotel room with a gay prostitute -- but didn't have sex. He didn't address the fact that the prostitute said they met every month for three years...

If you believe him, please send me your social security number and bank account information, because I want to use your name and bank account to transfer money from an African bank to the US, and naturally I will give you half of the $20 million dollars, but I'll need $10,000 up front to cover transaction fees. You'll have the money next week, honest.

Where was Haggard when Clinton said "I didn't inhale" and "I didn't have sex with that woman", I wonder? I bet he was howling for Clinton's impeachment, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home