Friday, April 13, 2007

apparently, dead parliamentarians and destroyed bridges are members of the fruit family

You know, I was going to accuse Charles Krauthammer of again ignoring reality when I saw his latest column highlighting the "first fruits" of the surge. But then I read that he acknowledged the recent attacks against Iraq's Parliament - in the Green Zone - and the destruction of a major Baghdad bridge. So rather than accuse him of ignoring reality, I think I'll just settle for calling him a delusional partisan who is just this short of being as crazed as John McCain on Iraq.

Too bad that unlike McCain, Krauthammer's career (not to mention that of the myriad other pundits who cheered this stupd war) isn't on the line over his stupidity on Iraq.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home