Tuesday, January 30, 2007

oops, so sorry

De facto Republic* President George W. Bush now says that his reference to the "Democrat Party" during the State of the Union was a mistake, an oversight, and not an intentional slight. That might be more believable a statement if it weren't for the Republic* tendency going back three or four decades to refuse to use the proper form of the Democratic Party's name.

On the other hand, Bush did say something that I agree with completely. Such statements are fairly rare, so I feel I should note it when one happens. Bush said, "But I'm not that good at pronouncing words anyway."

I agree. You aren't that good at pronouncing words.

*Oops, sorry, my omission of "-an" is a mistake, an oversight, and not an intentional slight aimed at the Republican Party. Honestly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!I enjoyed looking around Your website, colors,
layouts are great, keep up a good work!With the best regards!
Frank

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home