Tuesday, October 03, 2006

incomprehensible

I always like to point out when I agree with something said by somebody in the de facto Bush Administration -- you know, to be fair and balanced like Fox News. Anyhow, yesterday Condi Rice, responding to the story that CIA chief George Tenet told her on a July 10, 2001 meeting of plans for a massive terrorist attack, said "What I am quite certain of, however, is that I would remember if I was told -- as this account apparently says -- that there was about to be an attack in the United States. The idea that I would somehow have ignored that I find incomprehensible."

I too find it incomprehensible that the National Security Advisor of the United States would fail to act urgently given such a warning from the Director of the CIA.

But apparently, that's what happened.

Inconceivable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home