Sunday, November 25, 2007

lame

I read this article about people who will run errands for you - you know, things like changing the TV channel while you are at work so your dog won't see the "disturbing" shows on Animal Planet. Or shopping for a used car for your teenager. Or helping you remember birthdays. And I find myself thinking "lame."

Not about the people offering the services - hey, they can make some decent money doing it, more power to them.

No, I mean their CUSTOMERS are lame. "Lifestyle management" is a euphemism for "taking care of the lazy and disorganized types who have enough money to afford an easy crutch rather than getting a little discipline in their lives."

Lame. Now, I think I'll call out for a pizza - making dinner is such a hassle.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home