Friday, December 30, 2005

nsa cookies

In the grand scheme of things for the National Security Agency, I imagine that setting cookies at its official website (search for it yourself, I don't want NSA cookies!) that don't expire for 30 years is pretty low on the scale for their technical ability to capture information and intercept communications.

It is a violation of government privacy policies. But given recent revelations of domestic surveillance without judicial warrants and DHS overzealousness in tracking library records, it is understandable why some may find it difficult to credit the NSA with a simple mistake.

3 Comments:

Blogger sweet-lipz said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my online cash advance blog site.

3:35 AM  
Blogger die4-luv said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
You must peep out my no faxing cash advance blog.

3:20 PM  
Blogger be said...

華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home