Saturday, October 08, 2005

rove proclaims innocence, all is well

So Turd Blossom told his boss he was not involved in revealing CIA agent Valerie Plame's name to discredit her husband, former ambassador Joe Wilson.

Gosh, I feel such a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I mean, you only have to look at his record to realize his word is golden. He would never tell a lie, not even to help his candidate win an election. I mean really, on the telling-the-truth scale, there is Gandhi, George Washington, Karl Rove, then Mother Teresa (she fibbed about her age once I hear).

The White House has denied this all along, and really, I don't know why we just don't believe Scott McClellan. I mean, he has always been straight with us, as has the entire de facto Administration. Remember before the war against Iraq when they said they wanted to establish a democracy; I admired the Bushies for not using cheap scare tactics like making up stuff about weapons of mass destruction or bogus links to Al Qaeda to fool us into agreeing to this clearly necessary war. And I'm glad they have told us again how swimmingly the whole thing is going. I mean, if there is one thing we can all accept as we count our blessings, it is the unvarnished candor and honesty of everybody associated with this Adminstration, from Dick Cheney on down.

So surely Flanagan can just wrap up the whole Plamegate investigation, and we can let Karl Rove get back to his important work of character assassination, ass-kissing, and sweeping away the last few taxes that unfairly burden the rich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home