Thursday, October 27, 2005

harriet, we hardly knew ye

So Miers has quit, allegedly because of concern over access to White House papers. Yeah, right -- and the shitstorm of criticism from the GOP's right wing had nothing to do with it.

I can kind of enjoy this as another sign of disarray in the de facto Administration. But unfortunately, I think the outcome will be a WORSE justice for the US. One with more judicial experience, a more clearly-defined conservative (if not Federalist Society-style reactionary) ideology. And probably 10-15 years YOUNGER than Miers, making the damage s/he can do even worse.

So, who's next? Will they stick to a woman? Janice Rogers Brown or Priscilla Owens or somebody similarly horrible? Or will Bush get his back up and try for ANOTHER crony, maybe this time torture-advocating Attorney-General Gonzales?

3 Comments:

Blogger memphis-slammer said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
It may look like it was hard work, but my cash advance st louis blog was simple.

11:01 PM  
Blogger high-class said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my low fee cash advance blog site.

2:57 PM  
Blogger be said...

華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home